Friday 31 May 2019

Macross 1/100 Scale Chrome Metallic VF-1S Roy Focker Super Valkyrie Model Kit












Let's look back to 15th anniversary of Macross when Bandai released its 1/100 scale non-transformable VF-1S model kit, in battroid mode with super valkyrie armour. The model is special coated in chrome metallic and  uses sticker of Roy Focker's Skull Squadron. The valkyrie has a  sliver shine while the armour takes a more greenish tone. It's so chrome that it reflects me while I'm taking pics of it, like a mirror. 

I'm can't be too sure but I think Bandai kind to share the same mold with Arii, Revell or Imai. Much like a reproduction by Bandai during Macross'15th anniversary. It's an easy fix and articulation is definitely not its forte. The finish product stands approximately 11cm.  Special thanx to Stanley for this kit. 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

My favorite Macross model..yellow with black deco.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I must say this model kit very photogenic : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...