Saturday 9 February 2019

Broly Ultimate Soldiers - The Movie 2018 - Custom Painted Figure



















I have previously blogged about the original piece of this Dragon Ball Super : Broly Ultimate Soldiers - The Movie 2018 - I Figure and I bought another to custom paint it. Very much I wanted to outline the armour and darken the skin tone a bit for a more rugged. As for the fur wrap from the ear of an alien beast around his waist, a darker translucent green paint. Dry brushing done on the hair which I hope it's not too ultra instinct. A final finish to the figure is the matte coat. I have taken pics of both figures as a comparison. 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro I have no hesitation to say that the custom painted version is a lot better than the original.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yeah bro. It removed the rawness of plastic figurines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...