Monday 24 December 2018

Kidrobot Dunny Traditional Christmas Pudding Vinyl Figure

Dunny on my Christmas tree



3 points of articulations on head and arms 





The word "GET" on the back of the head


Merry Christmas from all of us! Season's Greetings from the family! Wish we could see all of you this holiday season! May your fire be warm and your home be bright. May your home be filled with joy and love. May the blessings and happiness. Here I am to share with you one of my Christmas gift! 

Kidrobot is a producer and retailer of premier designer toys, vinyl art toys and collectibles with Kidrobot Traditional Christmas Pudding. The figure stand roughly 3 inches tall and is a great addition to any holiday! This Christmas Pudding three inch Dunny looks delicious and may contain gluten, nuts, chocolate and icing sugar. 

Let's pour on the brandy and get lit! I'm kidding ... as much as looking at it makes me hungry ... it's a toy and be warned that it's inedible. My bad again! It's a collectible and not a toy! Lolz Dunny is created by Tristan Eaton and design with LOVE.

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, it looks cute and its taste sweet!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

It’s a Christmas gift and I find it so appropriate to post for the special occasion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...