Tuesday 1 September 2015

Gunpla Builders World Cup GBWC 2015 Johor Qualifiers


















































































We took a taxi to Skudai Parade Shopping Complex 81300 Skudai, Johor wanting to visit JS HOBBY
I'm someone who seldom leave my comfort zone but I would anything for Gundam... Most anything ^_^ ... Had an awesome experience traveling across the border for Gunpla Builders World Cup 2015 Johor Qualifiers held at City Square. I traveled on a weekday morning so crossing both checkpoints custom was a breeze and moreover City Square was strategically located such as its accessible from Malaysia custom via link way.

I must have been a mountain tortoise as this is really my first time 'City Square'. I usually get my friends' car to Johor Bahru and go to anywhere my friend take me to so this is a very different experience traveling there by public transport. I will definitely go back there again for shopping and dining thanks to my travel companion 'Stanley'. Really cool to attend Gunpla Builders World Cup 2015 Johor Qualifiers before Singapore GBWC starts. It's always nice to learn and appreciate the craftsmanship, painting, concept and creativity from our counterparts. Let us be fired up for Gunpla! Gunpla with no boundaries and limits... Hope you guys like the pics... Sorry I didn't categorized them. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thumbs up for the mini guy! I din even see this

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Stanley
Yeah! I sure the modeler is trying to show his skill on minor details : )

deSMOnd said...

Really a good opportunity to see your favourite Gundam kits done by overseas fans..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
I'm glad that the event organizers picked an easily accessible loc to draw more crowd on our side.

RiP666 said...

woow so many good entries, for me the red sazabi seems legit hmm

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> RiP666
The OOB red Sazabi caught my eyes too! In fact, those whose that I took more than one pic are those that I like more. Biases right,.

chrismandesign said...

HEHE... someone is traveling a bit too much lately, LOL !!!... no doubt, Malaysia is another asian country influenced by the japanese Gunpla culture and looking at the samples published by you, in this visual review, i would say they are very passionate too !!!... =D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
I would think that the Johorians are passionate and united. It's apply to other Malaysias too like those in KL. There are often gatherings there and they do travel to great distance with their models or toys for exhibitions. Should I say it apply to fans internationally regards any walks of lives. I remembered u traveled a great distances too in the past for a pop culture event and had blogged about it. Cheers to that as well :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...