Monday 26 January 2015

Miniature Hobby International Pte Ltd - Military Plastic Model Kits



























































8 Burn Road #14-16 Trivex, Singapore 369977 Tel: +65 6336 0862

I have always wanted to visit Miniature Hobby International Pte Ltd, just that I wasn't certain on how to get there. Finally managed to visit the store with great delights thanx to the tips from Arvinangeles on how to navigate inside the factory area. Once again I had entered another hobby Babylon that carries mainly military model kits, especially planes and tanks of different era, as you can see from the abundance of stocks. The store also has other varieties such as Gunpla, resin, medieval castle kit, vinyl and pre-painted figurine (old stock) which maybe of surprise find. There were casements of display of finished products whereby some were for sale. It was like through a military museum with well-distributed artifacts for patrons' appreciation as they moved around the premises. The owner, Mr Lee, is friendly and nice to interact with. I overheard his conversation with a Israelis customer on tanks, both with depth knowledge on the topic and the reality of combat as the customer related his experiences during his tour of duty days. Sorry I don't mean to eavesdrop ^_^. Splendid military model kit store where you shop without pressure in relaxing atmosphere. 

5 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, thanks for sharing. Luckily I am not a model kit fan :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
I'm like a hybrid between kits and toys. Unfortunately, a jack of all trades and master in none >_< I had a good grab there

chrismandesign said...

lots of good stuff related with military equipment, always so appealing !!!... i would be pleased to visit a place like that... not sure if there is something similar in my hometown, but i have seen a few personal collections where you can see a commitment very unusual... also, is very good to have a talk with kind people, willing to share their thoughts on this hobby... =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Though I'm not very au fait with the military, I do like watching military related movies and find those weapons of destruction pretty cool. Then again I'm a peace loving person but understand that some thing required necessary force to resolve. A few other customers actually joined in the conversation inside the shop, truly they must be very happy to interact with like minded people. There will be a gathering of military model kits soon in March ( M3 convention) and I bet hobbyists would be looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

I.like to collect famous military
Planes. , Tanks abd Battle ships.I had now a wide range of collections still I wabted to get more.I am 74 not a kid any more but I am still happy
assembling model kits.Start this hobby when I am 12.Good place to visit.You nevrr know time flies when hoing through the shop .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...