Friday 6 June 2014

Tamashii Nations Display @ Funan + Anime Matsuri Cosplay Coming 9th June 2014

























Was window shopping today at Funan Shopping Center to unloading those heavy emotions trapped in heart my recently and bumped into a booth with Bandai display of figures similar to Akiba Showroom (I hoped I wasn't exaggerating). Preordered is S.H.Figuart tribute to the 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson starring 'Smooth Criminal'. Next, the premium backdrop of Kamen Rider makes outstanding photography and checkout Sakura Hurricane bike. The other S.H.Figuart that caught my eyes are the Naruto and Dragonball Z, actually it's the diorama and background poster I like... Lol (I wish I have a few of those). I'm not a fan of 'One Piece', however those effect of S.H.Figuart Zero sure caught my attention. Some other interesting stuff included Doramon and Saint Seiya.


Before I headed off for work, I saw a post of Anime Matsuri by AFA coming to Funan this 9th June, which happened to ignite my interest as well.

2 comments:

LEon said...

I was away from Singapore just a week and so much happening. LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Bro! Let us have the opportunity to cover once in a while. Lol... I will drop by Anime Matsuri and Singapore Philatelic Museum most likely after work on Tue to see what's interesting. Meanwhile, enjoy your trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...