Wednesday 29 July 2009

Warlands Aalok Figure








Warlands is my kind of knight fantasy comic and I know about it only when I found Warlands Series 1 action figure at comic shop. Prince Aalok is my favourite even though he is a villain (the son of ultimate villain lord Malagen). This Action Figure, released in 2000 by DBoy Inc, is approximately 6" tall. The Vampire hordes of Datara, led by Lord Malagen, have defeated the dwarves, elves and humans living in the eastern part of Warlands and a party of heroes emerges to save the world. In order to do so they must find the ancient artifact, the mysterious Darklyte Armor.

4 comments:

LEon said...

I didn't know there was such a comic. Have not been to comic shop for ages. Last time always go to serene centre the to read comic.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The comic store a Serene centre is still there during my last visit about 2 weeks ago. I don't really read comic cos I like the action figure more. Ha! Ha!

RiP666 said...

didn't know about this person but overall it is nice figure ^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx RiP666, it even has a limited edition crystalised version in box, but I didn't have it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...