Friday 15 May 2009

吕布 Lu Bu Lego Look-A-Like





Who is it going to challenge the might Lu Bu!

I had spent a lot of time today at Alexander hospital because of my physiotherapy appointment in the morning and medical appointment with the doctor in the afternoon. My left shoulder has not completely recovered and there is restriction when I try to bring my left hand upwards and all the way to the back. Good thing I'm on service injuries and need not have a pay for the medical bills. But can't help complaining about the pain I went through and time wasted visiting hospital on my off days.

Some comfort I had today was searching for tasty food and doing shopping during the 4 hours interval between my appointments. Very sinful to recall that I had hotdog, cream puffs and Teochew fishball noodles just for lunch but yum yum they taste good.

Today, I found another shop selling toys at Queensway Shopping Centre. This new shop known as 'Locker Bay' also adopted the concept of renting out locker displays so you can find a wide range of toys and collectibles ranges from Macross, Zoids, Dragonball figurines, accessories like watches, belt & etc.

This is what I bought from the shop, a Lu Bu Lego look-a-like figurine. I like the evil looking eyes on the figure's face, the famous Lunar Cresent and the flag with Lu Bu Chinese characters 吕布. Not to forget the shop is located at #02-42.

Thx to Leon's question, I checked the bottom of the base and saw a word 'Sekitoba' Japan. I made a search via the internet and found the online store! There are a lot more characters and here's the link!

6 comments:

LEon said...

Thanks for the heads up. is this Lubu a custom?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I'm not sure myself. It's like a love a first sight thingy and it came loose. On the bottom of the base has a word 'Sekitoba' Japan. I made a search and found the online store!

RiP666 said...

lu bu...cool, is there any else??

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I saw Dong Zhou, Liu Bei, Cao Cao, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Zhuge Liang and so other else. Very cute too!

RiP666 said...

woow...it is realy exciting when the great warriors turn into the cute one ^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yah! Lu Bu is my favourite warrior in ROTK. Thx for dropping by bro!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...