Friday 29 May 2009

Facebook Castle Age






A friend of mine invited me to play this Facebook game and the trial on the game got me really hooked. This knight-fantasy game is so mind-blowing and even when I'm blogging now, my mind is consistently thinking about the game.

Even though there isn't great graphic for the game, the characters design, the soldiers you can obtain and quests that you completed can give you a strong sense of accomplishment. So want are you wait for! Join my liege and I promise you fame and wealth. Ha! Ha!

6 comments:

LEon said...

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

No prob! Super nice to me!

Tommy said...

I don't play much Facebook game because I don't see what's the fun behind it or maybe I'm just those hardcore gamer that play those extremely nice graphic and storyline game only.

-Tommy

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Sometime it's the sudden attraction when starting a game. The interest may die eventually but the important thing is time it keeps me entertain.

RiP666 said...

hmmm...maybe I will try it later, because i never played facebook game before

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Do add me as a friend ~ Dennis Pek, if you join. I need more allies. Ha! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...