Thursday 26 March 2009

Valkyrie Profile Sculpture Art


Statue of Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile @ Toy N' Toy


A close-up


Pic I found on internet. Look at the wings!



3G illustration


Impressive character design for a Playstation game

The statue of Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile caught my eyes when I passed by Toy N' Toy during my last visit to CSC and I could not help taking pics of it with my handphone. I have made a check on the internet and found that this statue cost roughly S$300/-. It's beyond my budget and too big for display at home. Impressive but I will pass and opt for the trading figure instead.

Valkyrie Profile on Nintendo DS...

4 comments:

LEon said...

That game was on PSP too bro.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I think the very first episode was on PS one, part 2 on PS2 and after that I lost track. Ha! Ha!

RiP666 said...

wow...Lenneth statue was wonderful...^^

I played the first on PS1 & PS2 too..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The original game of Valkyrie Profile on PS1 normal very rare and expensive. I wanted one but prices are steep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...