Thursday 5 March 2009

Macross Chronicle 15


Front cover


Great news! The rumour about Yamato making 1/2000 scale SPF-1 has come true!


I thought SDF-1 had been featured in previous issue


Macross 7 Transporters


Used to transport broken down valkyries


A Look of VF-0S with booster


I'm waiting for Yamato to produce GBP of 1/60 scale VF-0S


Nora Polyansky


Her name sound Russian!


Captain Henry J. Gloval


Sketches of Captain Henry J. Gloval


Canon Fodder


Zentradi Pods


Colonel from Macross Plus


Seriously I don't know his name


Pod attacking in city


Invasion of Earth


Colony map


Mechs of Macross Frontier


This van will make you take a second look


Cute van with character of Macross Frontier


If you cannot afford the real van, can get a R/C ones!


Bandai's 1/100 scale VF-25F has reached the shore of Singapore


Price at around S$80/-


Next issue ~ Did I see any exclusive VF-1A Kakizaki

I have taken more pics and updated these of the pics of Yamato 1/60 scale VF-1 Ver. 1.

Ok, back to the topic on Macross Chronicle. The price of Macross Chronicle magazine has again increase by a dollar to S$13/- due to high yen rate. I wonder why yen goes up when Japan was already in recession.

Anyway, this has not stopped me from buying. Hee! Hee!

2 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

I love Nora! ^^

Thanks very much for your sharing. :D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Ya! She's kind of cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...