Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas 2008


A pic I took recently @ Parkway Parade

I am going to my workplace soon to spend my Christmas Eve and Christmas countdown with my colleagues. They are important people in my life and as we face each other most of the time. I sometime think that I spend more time with my colleagues than with my family. My job very much depend on these loving colleagues and I wish to them a Merry Christmas.

Not forgetting my dearest family members, friends and whoever visit my blog. You guys are wonderful people who form beautiful memories in my life.

2 comments:

jeroprime said...

I think it is too late to wish u Merry Christmas, so just wish u and your family Happy New Year!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Never too late my friend. The Christmas spirit is still strong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...