Thursday 11 December 2008

Dragon Tiger Gate DVD









Recently have liking for movies originated from Hong Kong kungfu comic. This liking had driven me to buy Dragon Tiger Gate DVD as after I had watched the movie in cinema (Well, I missed out a lot of scene due to leaving the cinema to answer to urgent calls from workplace, the mood to continue the movie was seriously ruined thereafter). Bought this code 1 DVD from Gramophone and the DVD even has English dubbed. I didn't read the comic but this movie is awesome given the fight scenes and renowned actors like Donnie Yen as Dragon Wong , Nicholas Tse as Tiger Wong and Shawn Yue as Turbo Shek as they emerge from the back streets of Hong Kong to help the powerless fight injustice.

4 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Do you manage to get another important character "Shi Hei Long" figurine? For me, Tiger Wong is my favourite and I read this comic since I was in primay school..But did not follow it (re-write version) few years ago..So, do not what happen now..Hehe!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Too bad! I didn't have Shi Hei Long. Still looking.....

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

You read the comic. Wow! That's cool! I heard the comic has a long history. It's even before Feng Yun!

deSMOnd said...

Yes, I read that since I was very young..Very long story!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...