Thursday 2 October 2008

My Daughter, My Valkyrie


My trophy from Papa


Look at the skull on the valkyrie tail


Flying the plane


Ace pilot Wenzel


Don't want Marshmallow man anymore!


Had recently bought an another vintage Bandai 1/55 scale VF-1S boxset of less favorable condition as spare parts. I was cleaning the valkyrie when my daughter started eyeing on it. She was kind of fascinated after seeing me transformed the valkyrie. Wenz is now 3 years old and is old enough to handle things in her hands with care. So, I had allowed her to play with this vintage valkyrie that is so much older than her. Just look at how enjoyable she is! By the way, this vintage is made in Japan in year 1990.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So incredibly cute

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx Alex! These pics were taken some time back. My little girl is now 4 years old. Still very adorable to me. Hee! Hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...