Saturday 24 May 2008

Emergency announcement

This is Dennis reporting from Bukit Panjang. I have just received news that there will be a Gundam fair held at ToysRus VivoCity on 06/06/2008 till 30/06/2008. Goodie bag would be given to Gundam patrons with every S$50 purchase of Gundam products. Support Gundam & support Bandai! Roger out!

I hope I won't have to work that day cos my wife and I had make plans to eat Hagen Daz fondue and watch Kungfu Panda. Of cos with princess Wenzel! Would also ask Wenz' Godfather along.

This trailer is definitely funny....

2 comments:

Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

Too bad, u gotto work. Argh, wat a spoiler :(

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Well! We did go on a later date. Too bad Wenz & Denz' godfather couldn't join us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...