Monday 28 September 2020

Jumbo Mazinger Vinyl Figure










You may have noticed that I have shortened my post descriptions recent and play have pay more attention to photo-editing as I am more active on Instagram (IG) recently. Blogging will still continue here and hopefully you can continue to support here and probably check out my IG account @katsuden31. 

Saw and bought this really huge vinyl figure of Mazinger at fleamarket some time ago. The figure doesn't have any production details imprinted so I presumed it's not an official release. Nevertheless, I love the size especially when Mazinger is massive robot in SRW series. 

The size is about 40cm as you see from the pic with metal ruler as a measurement and it entirely towered over the Universal Gundam action figure. There are minimum articulation except rotating arms.  The paintings are a bit off so the toy looks kind of raggard. There is also a dent on its back, anyway my display focus on its front view so the defect didn't really bother me. 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, the length of the yellow horns is a bit short...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Accuracy is never the forte of vinyl and besides, this is from unknown source ^_^ ... I managed to trade this for Gatchaman God Phoenix..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...