Monday 22 July 2019

Tamashii Nations @ Compass One Atruim till 28 Jul 2019




























Amazing toy weekends for me and definitely West meet East mission again @Tamashii Nations Event. Wifee is just interested in Sgt Frog aka Keroro ケロロ軍曹!!! It's Keroro anniversary after all.  Admiring the awesome display and trying the figure out how those effect parts works! So many exhibits and merchandises, so much so damage to my wallet is inevitable. Enjoy some of the pics that I have taken and go check out yourself, the latest Gundam Universe products and upcoming releases as well as other exciting Tamashii Nations items at Compass One Atruim, Level 2, happening now till 28 Jul 2019. 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Actually I wanted to go last Saturday but I and my family were at Jewel very late that day. So, I am not able to go Compass Point.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I have yet to visit Jewel. Must go one of this day. Pokémon Center

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...