I have finally complete my MIB Evil Jetfire project after such a long long time. It first begins with the sourcing of materials like reprolabel, G1 Jetfire parts and accessories. The most difficult sourcing process would be getting the customized box. Luckily, I managed to get a local toy collector namely Han to do it. The G1 Jetfire I got came in a yellowing state so I had to overhaul it. The first attempt of spraying didn’t turn out quite well. So, I did some sanding before re-spraying plus hand-painting the toy with white and purple spray paint. There were a lot of trial and errors but fortunately the outcome was positive. It's like a dream comes true.