Thursday 14 August 2008

My collection of vintage 1/55 valkyries


Takatoku collection shot 1


Takatoku collection shot 2

Takatoku collection shot 3


Takatoku collection shot 4


Bandai collection shot 1


Bandai collection shot 2

To all the dudes out there, I wish to announce that I have completed my collection of vintage 1/55 Takatoku and Bandai Macross valkyries. It's always my childhood dream to play all these Macross toys. These toys that I have are not in excellent condition since I am not really a serious collector. I'm just happy to have them and being able transform them when I have the time. My next aim is to source on other bootleg or customised 1/55 scale valkyries.

Very sorry that I forgotten to include the vintage 1/55 VF1A Hikaru Bandai. It totally crossed my mind during the photoshot. Here's the link to my vintage 1/55 VF1A Hikaru Bandai that was posted sometime back.

Please enjoy this solid 'Rock n Roll' Macross theme...

3 comments:

jeroprime said...

What an awesome collection u have there, thanks for sharing your collection pics. Always wish to have vintage macross with box like yours... but too bad never meet one but luckily i got the vintage G1 jetfire...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thanx for the praises jeroprime! I do have the G1 jetfires as well. However both ain't in excellent condition. I'm seeking for customised evil jetfire.

xoCIGARS.com said...

There are some fascinating Macross article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There’s some validity but I’ll take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we would like more! Added to Feed Burner as properly. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/wNFdeA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...