Thursday 3 July 2008

Fun after Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2008


Aircrafts performance (if only they could transform to gerwalk and battroid)


At Marine Bay


We even watch the fireworks


My band of brothers

Due to the nature of my work, having off-day on Saturday and Sunday are very difficult to come by and meeting up good friends with everyone being available is even more difficult. So 28/06/2008 was a real lucky day for me. I was able to go out with my three good buddies and coincidentally met up another good buddy Willie just outside the convention hall.

After the convention, we proceeded to Marine Bay to spend the evening watching National Day rehearsal. I had actually finished my night-shift that day and was already feeling kind of dazed by the time evening comes. But nothing can stop me for being together with my buddies. Hee! Hee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...