Friday 25 April 2008

Tiny Macross gasaphon


Ever since I know about Ebay, it has been my favourite waste of time. We practically get everything and anything you want on Ebay! Now I sound a spokesperson from Ebay!

I must say Ebaying has been very addictive and most of the time I had succumbed to temptation and subsequently spending a lot of my saving. Sob! After exploring the Ebay function to sell, I also managed to sell my toys and preloved items internationally. Wow! Pretty impressive hah!

I have recently wanted to alter the display arrangement of my Macross toys. So I sold away this set of seven Macross gasaphon figures to someone from Spain. Personally, I prefer bigger toys over gasaphon which stands ONLY about 7cm cos I find bigger toys more playable and easier to the hands.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...