Thursday 21 October 2021

Masters of the Universe MOTU Origins He-Man Faker + Custom Painted Copycat











Very delighted with the recent release of MOTU Origins line with my favourite He-Man and the Masters of the Universe characters made to look like those retro 5.5 inches. Indeed very reminisce! Faker is certainly a very popular villain and kind of a like a bootleg of the protagonist! I decided to give Faker his own steed by customising Battle Cat green to blue Copy Cat for Faker. I hope it’s still pleasing to your eyes. Sorry for the amateur works. Special thanx to my daughter for painting the tiger stripes since she has more steady hands.  

4 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, you bought another battle cat to paint it in blue? If yes, you really have courage to do so...

Unknown said...

Hello Sir what paint did you use for the body and saddle w helmet can you send me the info. Thanks

Unknown said...

Awesome job

SquireJJ said...

I would like to try this too for a while now. Did you disassemble the cat before you painted it? How did you get the joints not to scrape of the painted surfaces when you bend the joints?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...