Friday 24 September 2021

Master Piece Optimus Prime Evangelion Unit 01 Colour Way









Finally made up my mind to get it! My first Master Piece Transformers will have to be Evangelion Optimus Prime... Still my favorite crossover… Master Piece Transformers - Evangelion Unit 01 colorway Optimus Prime...πŸ’œπŸ’š... I briefly remember seeing NERV truck in the anime movie and the trailer looks very similar to this Master Piece Optimus Prime. Very cool NERV insignia on Prime's shoulder  as well as Autobots insignia on the other shoulder. IMHO, the toy will be even more awesome if the rifle is longer and the screws at the rear are conceal better. 

2 comments:

chrismandesign said...

I think I saw this crossover not so long ago and it’s awesome!... Seeing Optimus in this color scheme is still kind of weird, it will take some time to get used to it, I guess, but the Masterpiece LINE always delivers great quality, level of detail and overall finishes, good value for money, so I wouldn’t worry about the "color dissonance", HEHE!...

deSMOnd said...

Bro, congrats to get your 1st Masterpiece Optimus Prime figure. More to come..Haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...