Thursday 10 September 2020

Starcom LASER R.A.T
















Starcom is easily one of my favourite cartoon when I was a kid! Any boys would love space exploration and battles. On top of all, the toys have really awesome gimmicks without the need of batteries. LASER R.A.T is a light assault vehicle which turns from a cargo box with a click of a button (I think its spring mechanism). This toy line also uses magnet for toyetic purposes. Comes with mini figures in space suit. The visor on the helmet is able to flip open but its the earliest to lose. 

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

WOW!... These vintage toys never cease to amaze you, I mean, current toys have some advantages in terms of detail and realism that old toys, with the limitations in technology of molds cannot reproduce, but as you mentioned, vintage toys have a lot of playability and are quite sturdy, so much that you can enjoy them nowadays, after decades of having been released... I don’t recall this animation, but somehow it reminds me M.A.S.K. or COPS or Spiral Zone and the like...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Yeah! The cartoon and toy design win my heart. The gimmicks are also very cool in that era... It sure stood against the test of time... COPS seems familiar but Spiral Zone is unknown to me...

deSMOnd said...

Yes bro, Starcom is another hit toys in the 80's..I like them as well..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Indeed, the good old 80s & 90s : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...