Thursday 3 October 2019

Katsuden Visits Don Don Donki Singapore





































Scouting at supermarket is one of my favourite pass time and I'm extra hyped if I get to see new stuffs. Don Don Donki has always being recommended to tourists visiting Japan for snacks, souvenirs and everything else (like character socks). Fans of Japanese products are really blessed here in Singapore! I have since visited Don Don Donki outlets at Orchard, City Square Mall and Central Mall. Honestly, I am so thrilled whenever I stepped in Don Don Donki! 

Since this is a blog related to collectibles, it will be cool to start off with toys ... Don Don Donki  is more than just a supermarket, it has figurines, model kits, cosplay stuffs (check out those DBZ masks) which I don't see them available anywhere else locally and even toys for the adults at selective outlets. You can even get your very own Don Don Donki plush toy! How cool is it! 

The decors and arrangements inside Don Don Donki will entice anyone to buy random snacks and drinks. Tohato Caramel Corn is loved by my family and Kagome tomato drink is must have for wifee.. hehe... 

Walking through the cooked food section is like going to a Japanese food street festival! Just look at those takoyaki, taiyaki, yaki soba, sushi, karaage and don (rice bowl). Without fail, I got myself katsudon (that's a definite), tamago sushi, taiyaki and Georgia Max coffee for the sugar rush! 

Don Don Donki provided an accommodating dining experience with tables and chairs so you can  consumed your food fresh right after payment. They even provide microwave for heating up bento and free handphone charging points. They can also order more foods from stalls for the canteen. It's a reflection of Japanese's thoughtfulness. 

Trust me! Don Don Donki song will enchant you! Lolz

3 comments:

Yami said...

I frequently visit Donki during my SG Trip and certainly it offers alot of convenience to obtain Japanese Products within reasonable price. However i do more of my snack shopping at SG Daiso nowadays

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yeah bro! I like both Daiso & Don Don Donki. If you visit JCube, there are both stores under one roof. Best of both worlds : )

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Don Don Donki is expanding and we really see more of their outlets these days. I will continue to support them: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...