Friday 28 June 2019

Toy Carnival till 30 June 2018 At Takashimaya Square





















No excuses for late news and I must apologies for blogging 'Toy Carnival till 30 June 2018 At Takashimaya Square' almost nearing the end of the month. Sigh for working adult like me. I'm sure you have gotten the news from other avenues as I have circulated the pics and news like a week ago, through my friend Stanley who is especially active on FaceBook (Unlike me). 

Anyway, the new stuffs I saw at the Toy Carnival are those Gundam action figures. I believed they are bigger than 1/144 scale and suited for lazy people like me who find little time to build our own Gunpla. I meant to play the toy straight out the box. 

I saw toys now genuine sale especially those by Hasbro that goes as low as $15 for Star Wars A-Wing Set. Man! I talking about having the vehicle as well as the figure. The force is strong in this one! Anyway, I enjoyed the time admiring the new series of Zoids on display with the diorama. Katsuden signing out and I hope you guys enjoyed your June school holidays. 

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

The Trunks' Time Machine looks good!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The box is really big! Considering my storage space. I gave it a miss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...