Sunday 9 December 2018

Anime Festival Asia Singapore AFA 2018

Quick video report on Anime Festival Asia Singapore AFA 2018












The very one thing that I will save up is none other than Broly Ichiban Kuji figure from Dragon Ball most recent movie. This is only for display and not available for purchase at AFA.










Our family enjoyed ourselves the most at Manga de Japan booth. All we did were to filled up a short survey on TA-Q-BIN SERVICES and stay to win mascot soft toy or a manga sketch of yourself. 




Welcome to the world of Fate Grand Order







Many fans did their summons at the shine in hope of five-star servants!

FGO Booth is very grand but I wish it has more merchandise

Akiba Stage...

Regrettably, my AFA 2018 report came a week late and what a shame that I had spending my time last week on grinding Fate Grand Order Christmas event. Not to mentioned that this year AFA has a strong focus of FGO from the mobile apps to the card game. Those newly introduced FGO character figures are so tempting. 

Good thing I was very discipline this year so my cash was only spent on tickets and food. I'm aiming  to food prepared by Japanese for an authentic taste. Beside being the 10th anniversary of AFA this year, it's special to me cos I attended together with my family and Stanley. 

Our family enjoyed ourselves the most at Manga de Japan booth. All we did were to filled up a short survey on TA-Q-BIN SERVICES and stay to win mascot soft toy or a manga sketch of oneself. 'My Hero Academia' is hype now besides figurines, fans can also enjoy the video game. The very one thing that I will save up is none other than Broly Ichiban Kuji figure from Dragon Ball most recent movie. 

4 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro, thanks for sharing your photos. I enjoyed watching your video too :)

Yami said...

Can't make it this year due to work but that FGO Booth is such a dealbreaker! if the booth appear again next year i will try my best to make it.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you bro 🙏🏻 I hope you have the event info in a nutshell.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Yami
Let’s hope the game continues striving as I enjoy very bit of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...