Wednesday 16 November 2011

Part 3: GBWC 2011 Entries - Gunpla Expo Singapore 2011








































The main highlights of Gunpla Expo Singapore 2011 would surely be these customised Gunpla that managed to emerge as finalists in Gunpla Builders World Cup (GBWC in short) Singapore 2011 after judging on 14/11/2011. There were a lot of them, so I couldn't practically cover all. Nevertheless, I had tried my best to at less take as many pics of those that caught my eyes. Among the entries was a 'Silvery chrome Gundam Dynames' that my friend, Arvin had built. Arvin told me his work could not match the others but he was happy that it got short-listed. In my opinion, it's already a form of recognition to be short-listed and definitely a good exposure for any Gunpla Builders who dares try. As I recall, Singapore entries managed to triumph in the GBWC group category last year.

News bulletin: For those who had pre-ordered RG Freedom Gundam @ AFA 2011, the item will be ready for collection next Tuesday 22.11.2011 at Gunpla Expo Singapore 2011 sale booth. You should receive a confirmation email prior to the collection by this weekends.  

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

those are incredible works !!! the Arvin’s Dynames is a very good job indeed... i like the most the super grey "O" and that golden sort of Hyaku-shiki customized... the Musha Mark II and the orange Qubeley are not bad at all... oh, and the "Scorpion King" Gundam is not my taste but is a great effort of course... =)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Arvin's will be glad to hear that! Ha! Ha! I like the way you give the kit's name super grey "O". Noticed that super grey "O" has GP02 parts and the customed Hyaku-shiki has Gundam ZZ parts. The orange Qubeley looking awesome to me.

deSMOnd said...

The event looks big...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The event is actually not bigger that Ngee Ann City Atrium in term of venue size and but some of this sclae for Gunpla exhibition alone is remarkable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...