Tuesday 14 September 2010

Disney Gashapon Capsule Machine








It's fascinating how capsule machine works and having a personal capsule machine of my own would be fantastic. With some luck, I had managed find this machine last year and without doubt, it became one of my top ten toys in 2009. This capsule machine is a licensed Disney product by Takara Tomy which comes with four figurines (Mickey, Minnie, Donald & Daisy), lotz of empty capsule balls and plastic coins.

Out of curiosity, I had used Singapore fifty cents coin for more realism to turn for a capsule and true enough it works. With this, I had found a good solution to keep my gasaphons and at the same time, delight myself as well as my children. I hope they don't grow up to be capsule machine addict in future. Hee! Hee!

10 comments:

chrismandesign said...

OMG !!! envy is consuming me alive LOL... ur own gashapon mini-machine, man this is surprisingly great & funny !!!... is this a repost ??? anyway, i’m overwhelmed LOL again... XD

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

It's really a great toy that till now, my children still asked me to play capsule machine with them. Not a repost but a review that takes longer than necessary to post. Lol...

bluedrakon said...

That would be so cool for my son and he could get use it for rewards or something.

Make me want one now as well

LEon said...

That's a great toy! I wanted the life size bandai gashapon machine but it is costly!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Bluedrakon
Yes, this makes a great gift for children and could also uses it as a reward system for you kids. Behave well and you get a capsule. Lol...

>> Leon
At first I thought of getting one real size too. It's 2nd hand for ard 200. But since my intention is for my kidz to play and have fun after seeing them so thrill turning capsule machine at Toy'R'Us, I settle with this instead.

G.G. said...

My niece would love this... and be singing "Is a Small World After All" over and over again. LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Oh yes, children will find it amusing with their innocent nature. Hopefully technology advance will not take away the joy of having a toy in future.

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

I want my own candy and toys machine. hahaha. this toy's soo cute.

deSMOnd said...

This is good enough for kids to have at this point of time. It doesn't take up a lot of space in your room :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Asrul "iLham" Sany
I have candy machine too to amuse my children too. I will top it with Mentos. But now my daughter had a bad tooth.

>> deSMOnd
I guess you have seen the last time you visited my house. Yes, it's not very big but provides almost the same feel like those they have @ Toy'R'Us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...