Sunday 18 July 2010

Anime Figurines @ Batam










On our second day at Batam, we chartered a bus to Nagoya Hill to do some shopping. I wasn't so sure if collector’s toys are available in Batam but surprisingly surprised there are a couple of toy shops at the shopping mall and they do sell quite a number of anime figurines. Some of which I saw were Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball, Prince of Tennis, Initial D and many others....

I didn't want to spend more than necessary, so what I did was just to accompany my friends shop for those figurines with envious. Thought I did not buy any toy, it’s still delighting admiring them on display.

Following that, we proceeded to our long missed A&W restaurant to feast on root-beer float, crispy chicken, burgers, curly fries and waffle ice-cream. It’s also @ A&W, my friends took out their figurines for a mascot parade. Those guys are so kind to let me take pics of their haul of the day. I will show you guys more pics on their figurines in my subsequent postings...

10 comments:

LEon said...

A&W Root beer! I like! So you got any toys?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

A&W Rootbeer float is unforgetable! Hee! Hee! I didn't buy anything cos promise my wife not to spend too much. Spend my money mainly on seafood & A&W. Makan time!

G.G. said...

One of these days... I will come to Singapore to visit you & LEon!

chrismandesign said...

hahahaha... that’s what i call a toy intelligence work =D... it’s not usual that toy stores authorize to take snapshots of their products, even if u use them to make some publicity... all of u look very happy there, anybody could say u r really enjoying... oh, i forgot, myb is the "root beer effect" LOL hahahahahahahahahaha

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> G.G.
It will be our pleasure to bring you around bro.

>> chrismandesign
I took those pics in discreet like a spy. Ha! Ha! It's he passion for toy and yes root beer makes me HIGH too!

LEon said...

@GG
If you are in town let Dennis or me know. :)

deSMOnd said...

A&W? So envy, you were there for set meal..Root Beer Float, my favourite!! Got initial D figures? Good..good..good :P

G.G. said...

Thanks Dennis & LEon. I will definitely let you guys know if I come visit Singapore. =D

mangyver5223 said...

wowza, tons of figurines...... and you should bring back that 'big bear' to the home XD.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> deSMOnd
A&W set meal plus ice-cream! Eat till heart content. Ha! Ha! My friend bough the miniature of Initial D.

>> G.G.
We will give you VIP treatment bro!

>> mangyver5223
Big bear is not my liking, but I won't mind big Gundam. Ha! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...