Tuesday 21 April 2009

Rapid Culture


General view of the shop


You can find lotz of Gunpla here


Plus Sangokuden kits


Won't miss out Transformers

Anime PVC statue, trading figure, gasaphon etc


Wow! Fully loaded Care Bears!


Other cute collectibles

I'm hail to the call of Rapid Culture! RC has started a blog and fans of this exquisite toy retail can add themselves as a fan on Facebook. To give my support to Yanjie, I have tagged RC to my blog and added myself as the 64th fan of RC. Above pics were taken from RC posting on Facebook.

If you don't where Rapid Culture is then there's the address:

109 North Bridge Road
Funan DigitaLife Mall #05-18
Singapore 179097

Tel : (65)6336 4963
Email: rapidculture@yahoo.com

Mon - Thurs: 11:45 am - 8:30 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:45 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday/PH: 11:30 am - 8:30 pm

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

The price is more expensive than CSC..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I will usually wait for them to send out email on their store sale. They have some preorder and I sometime get Yanjie to help me look for hard-to-get toys if he visits Japan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...