Friday, 20 February 2009

Macross Chronicle 14


Macross Chronicle Issue 14 front cover


VF-1S Max DYRL version


Sketch on VF-1S Max DYRL version


Macross SDF-2


Sketches on both SDF-1 & 2


Amphibious mech featured on Macross Zero


Amphibious mech featured on Macross Zero


Loving female pilots from Macross 2


Loving female pilots from Macross 2


Loving female pilots from Macross 2


Lynn Minmay


More of Lynn Minmay


More of Lynn Minmay


The adorable Ranke Lee


Ranka Lee's cosplay dress


I want a Macross T-shirt please!


Advertisement on Macross Ace magazine

This issue is going to be Mr's K favourite because he is always talking about VF-1S Max DYRL version. He was so excited when Yamato announced that they are going to come out with a 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1S Max DYRL version. Another thing special about this issue is the news on upcoming Macross apparels which I can't wait to own one. I would sure wear my Macross T-shirt to CSC to give my support as a fan if I have one. Hee! Hee!

2 comments:

voltesV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Macross said...

Hello there I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Macross for something else, anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/wNFdeA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails