Tuesday, 6 January 2009

DX Blazer Valkyrie VF-19S

















I have collected all four of Bandai 1/65 Macross 7 Valkyries except the reissues and the limited edition chrome version which doesn't suit my taste. I won't consider the chrome version cos I prefer the toy in original anime version. This 1/65 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie of mine is MIB with stickers applied. I give the box condition a humble C8 with slight dents on the window and wears at the edges. As for the toy, C8.5, tight joints with no stress mark. I like the colour scheme of Blue Blazer a lot as it like more former and those U.N Spacy stickers looks great the military owned valkyrie. I would say Blazer Valkyrie is harder to find compared to the other Macross 7 toys.

7 comments:

Andy said...

your post popped up when i was googling for this toy, hehe.
good for you that you are able to obtain it.
very hard to find it now, darn...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I got this a long time ago and wasn't quite satisfied with the pics taken. I will soon retake pics of the toy and maybe play a bit before keeping it in the box.

Andy said...

just able to sourced a loose one from japan. arriving next month.^^

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

It will look awesome standing beside your DX version. Congrats!

Andy said...

yup, the chunky family, haha.

Andy said...

http://macrossdecultured.blogspot.com/2011/01/bandai-macross-7-leader-valkyries-vf.html
the loose vf-19s i acquired was quite deteriorated.
http://macrossdecultured.blogspot.com/p/chunky-monkey.html
take a look of my page on chunky monkeys too.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thanx for the link.... I have made my comments...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails