Sunday 28 December 2008

风云 Feng Yun: Storm Riders DVD


Front cover for Code 3 DVD


Rear cover for Code 3 DVD ~ Mandarin & Cantonese dialogue with Chinese/English subtitles


Front cover for Code 1 DVD


Rear cover for Code 1 DVD ~ English dubbed however there were many scenes that were cut in the U.S release


Take a look at the discs ~ Top code 3 & bottom code 1


Pardon me for the little knowledge I have for Feng Yun aka Storm Riders comic as I am mainly exposed to very much the movies and TV series. I collect both code 3 and code 1 DVD cos both the DVD covers are attractive. It is especially difficult to find the code 1.

Have watched the movie several times but each time I watched the movie, I feel that the movie is well shot and 3G was quite good for a Hong Kong movie made almost ten years back. I would say this is a classic Hong Kong comic turned movie. News of the movie part 2 would be out soon and I don't think I will miss that.

Feng Yun/ Storm Riders evolves mainly on two important characters namely Wind (Feng) & Cloud (Yun). So I have bought both Wind and Cloud figurines and put them on display in my living room.

Fight scenes and special moves from Storm Riders...

5 comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

Where did you get the DVD? I am looking for it but can't get.

deSMOnd said...

Where did you get those figurines?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Little Plastic Man
Hi Adrian, it's tough to get the original code 3 dvd locally nowadays. I got my code 3 from a U.S seller on ebay and code from a Canada seller on ebay as well.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
I got the figurines on Ebay from a local seller sometime back. Used to see some of these figurines selling @ comic connection years back but don't see them these days.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The figures are about 12cm in height. I'm also looking for Master Wu Ming (Nameless)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...