Thursday 27 November 2008

Last Part of AFA 2008


Entire squad of Mospeada cyclone bike by CMS


A glimpse of CMS Patlabor prototype Ingrams


Yamato Votom Scopedog, red shoulder


Yamato Votom Scopedog


To be launched CMS Tetsukyojin/ Galient


Prototype CMS Tetsukyojin/ Galient


Awesome 15" Dygenguar


You will not miss it big buddy !


Took a pic with Cosplay Exia before leaving

I had also took some pics on mech toys that I'm interested in. I'm looking forward to preordering CMS Patlabor prototype Ingrams. Sadly, I didn't return to AFA the next day (Sunday) even though I bought the ticket entrance for both days. I was just too tired after working nite shift and visiting CSC in the early afternoon. That's all for my report on Anime Festival Asia AFA 2008! Looking forward to more of such events!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...