Sunday 3 August 2008

Gundam Seed Destiny Plus DVD


Front cover of code 1 Gundam Seed Destiny Plus


Back cover of code 1 Gundam Seed Destiny Plus


Front cover of multi-code Gundam Seed Destiny Plus


Back cover of multi-code Gundam Seed Destiny Plus

When Gundam Seed was introduced, I was quite skeptical about it and was wondering if it would live up to the standard of Gundam Wing. However Gundam Seed surpassed my expectation and had created a new generation of Gundam fans.

The character development of Kira and new Gundam mechas kept me following the animation and it got even more electrifying with Gundam Seed Destiny. I'm totally indulged and fortunately the story ended beautifully with justice prevailed and loving couple from the animation, finally managed to come together. Maybe not for Athrun and Kagari. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Having some extra cash this month, I bought a code 1 DVD of 'Gundam Seed Destiny Plus' to keep the animation's final sweet moments. I wonder if Bandai had released code 1 DVD for Gundam Stargazer?

Anime opening of Gundam Seed Destiny Plus...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...