Thursday 21 August 2008

G Gundam complete collection DVD boxsets


The front cover of G Gundam complete collection boxset


The back cover of G Gundam complete collection boxset


Front cover of both G Gundam complete collection 1 & 2


Back cover of both G Gundam complete collection 1 & 2


The side both G Gundam complete collection 1 & 2 boxset


The content inside G Gundam complete collection 2

The content inside G Gundam complete collection 1


I have bought this code 1 G Gundam complete collection 2 DVD boxet two weeks ago to complete my G Gundam anime. My G Gundam complete collection 1 DVD boxet was bought very long ago when I saw it selling at a very affordable price on Ebay. I didn't start to watch since the anime wasn't complete then.

I have ever watched G Gundam anime on VCD with Japanese dialogue with Chinese subtitles in the past. Didn't quite absorb much of the anime that time cos of the multi-tasking of watching the anime and reading the subtitles at the same time. The main contributing factor must be that my Mandarin sucks big time!

This time round, I can understand and enjoy the anime better with English dubbed and English subtitles. Street fighting style Gundam Ready GO! Here's a link to my previous posting on G Gundam complete collection 1 DVD boxet.

G Gundam 2nd season opening...

2 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

I watched a few of the English dubbed version as well, but the original Japanese version is still the best. Plenty of hot-blooded shouting XD

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yes! Yes! The original Japan version makes the Gundam fighters super emo and dramatic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...