Monday 3 October 2022

Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade By Kaiyodo







One of those sci-fi anime that I would consider a classic for its narration and design… One which carries the emotional climate of post WWII, politics, duty, love and vision of distant future… I’m never a fan of tragic, yet it can be a reality in life… Or perhaps a closure with a bitter aftertaste… Like folktales having alternative endings… Nonetheless, let us just focused on toy here… Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade… By Kaiyodo… If you guys don’t mind, I took the liberty of adding those glowing red eyes…

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

I used to own the 1/6 version of this character but I sold it last year.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Shall have bought from you.. I'm a latecomer ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...