Saturday 20 March 2021

War Stars Identities Exhibition

 








































Not other best way to make of my SG Rediscovery Vouch than to visit to Star Wars Identities for props, costumes, models, and artwork from the original films. What's more?! There are also funny Stormtrooper pics at Star Wars Identities mocking different personalities of troopers just like us. Scan your wristband to every station to choose from join the light or dark side. Gorgeous statues and costumes that would mesmerise all Star Wars fan. Here comes my favorite section... The space fleets plus all the vehicles exhibited are magnificent. Ultimately, Star Wars Identities is about choosing your own path and my choice is certainly Rebel Fighter pilot all the way.

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

That’s a quite appealing and complete exhibition, with items of different nature, it’s the kind of approach I like to see in an event like this... I have to agree that the models based on space ships used in this saga are absolutely amazing, but I like as well the graphic art based on the movies and some experimental concepts with a particular sense of humor that were displayed... It looks like an immersive experience that will trap any Star Wars fan, I’m pretty sure!...

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, read your post is good enough already..no need to visit the exhibition..Haha!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Yeah! Always awesome to immerse in Star Wars related stuffs and anything out of space fiction movies.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
I'm honored by your words bro! I took lots of pics ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...