Friday 22 January 2021

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - God Phoenix Eagle + Ken Washio Action Figure

 



























Did a butter trade for this Science Ninja Team Gatchaman : God Phoenix Eagle by Sonokong Korea. Not sure if it’s legit as it does have licensed sticker though. It's kind of a budget toy that refreshes my childhood memories. I would also like to share my Ken Washio action figure by Banpresto, aka "Gatchaman" also known as Ken the Eagle, is the team leader and tactical expert. Let them both breath!!! 

Gatchaman from my inventory. I have added some panel lines and top coat to God Phoenix. The set comes with mini vehicles like model kit. I assembled, painted them and added some details to the little Gatchaman vehicles. Now, they are ready to dock God Phoenix ... G-1 Eagle Sharp, G-2 Condor Attacker, G-3 Auto Swan, G-4 Swallow Helico and G-5 Horned Tank. Lots of love for this budget toy.

4 comments:

chrismandesign said...

Believe it or not I remember this anime series that aired locally at some point of the late 80s and early 90s, with noticeable success. However, as far as I know, several changes were made to the plot and characters of the original version made by Tatsunoko Production... These toys are full of nostalgia pal and the set is very complete, you can feel even a 90’s style in these toys and despite the series was released in 1972, I guess it’s vintage enough!...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Awesome that this anime series is relatable to you. It's really full of nostalgia. Thank you for the comment my friend.

deSMOnd said...

I actually have been looking this Korea version God Phoenix vehicle on ebay but I forget the name of the product. Thank you for blogging here :)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
No prob! Hope you get yours soonest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...