Thursday 21 December 2017

Star Wars Episode 8 - Last Jedi - Cause & Effect on Katsuden! (Spoiler Alert!)

Watching Star Wars Episode 8 - Last Jedi with friend and family
Put on my Star Wars tee for the occasion 

Surrender your weapon trooper!!! Give me that!!!

Fan is all about supporting (Tie Fighter)







I like it but Star Wars has evolved to more child and family friendly. It broke the chain of Jedi losing hand and serious plot. Rogue One would be more inclined to the old guards. The pace didn’t bore me and there are more humour (very much like Marvel). I think Luke is bigger than the ‘Legend’ and should be better portray. Luke is a symbol of hope and light and has the power to persuade Darth Vader to the light again and won’t go as lowly to trying to kill his nephew in his sleep! 

Deep down, I always like X-Wing Fighter so finally persuaded myself to get my hands on them, after much motivation (poison) from the recent Star Wars movie. Having said that, 'May the force be with you' as it's the month of extra spending. Not forgetting my early well wishes to all this coming Christmas. May this Christmas bring you all joy, peace and love : )

6 comments:

LEon said...

You must get LEGO X-wing to complete your training. LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Leon
I’m never a builder and hence my training is as such.. what a shame ...

David John Shewsbury said...

I think the movie (TLJ) is quite decent... those comedy is inline with recent trends from Marvel movies - I think it's not really necessary though it's not harmful either. My only disappointment is the way Luke died... like you said, he is the symbol of light, he can make the gay Vader to become straight again thus I think Luke deserve a better death (more like a brutal death) being the last hippies (Jedi). Look at the end of Han Solo - extremely unexpected and certainly cold blooded brutal - that's how I would like it - not by just disappearing into thin air and that's it. Nonetheless, Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy new year. I hope we can keep up with blogging for many more years to come....

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> David
Merry Christmas to u too and her family bro! Seems like u have changed yr insignia to Zeon : ) How I feel is not to think too much of the old Star Wars and we will enjoy the movie. “Killing Luke only make him stronger”. That is why, the new movies are killing off those original cast for new “hope” ^_^

deSMOnd said...

I think Kylo's new jet is also very nice...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
So... you are a supporter of the dark side ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...