Saturday 5 February 2011

Jason's Transformers Part 4 (Finale)









I guess this is the conclusive post to Jason's Transformers on display. These are some of Jason's newer Transformers (A part of the last two pics). Two of those newer TF toylines will surely be Binaltech & Henkei. Who would resist those Transformers presented in modern cars nowadays and G1 Transformers that were reintroduced in such ani-correct design. Last but not least, Transformers Masterpieces that were made in the finest quality especially Optimus Prime and Megatron. Anyway, this is definitely not the last post on Jason's TF collection as I will still blog on his toys from time to time.

10 comments:

bluedrakon said...

That is a serious collection - wait, I think I saw JetFire in the background - COOL!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

You got sharp eyes bro! That's a Henkei Jetire. I bought that too!

Tachikawa said...

sugoi na...you got so many of them...
You should open the Gallery...
I will visit your gallery...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thx for visiting my blog. These TF belong to a close friend of mine. Mine collection is much inferior to his. Hee! Hee!

chrismandesign said...

well, this is the kind of TFs i like, the modern ones... i hav a mild respect for G1 figures cuz they hav an story behind them, but the classics r not my cup of tea... there r some of them (the moderns) i own but as my budget is no so big i choose what i really like... great, great collection there !!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I know you are the kind of guy that go for contour and these up-to-date TF will suit your taste. I kind of like Henkei version cos it's like a remold of G1 toys that portray the characters much better.

deSMOnd said...

What a nice collection of TF your friend has..Salute!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Jason has always stay true to TF and there's something I respect him of as a collector. He will be happy to hear that. Hee! Hee!

Tachikawa said...

If I have that much of TF, I will open the Gallery...
And I will try to make real size transformers...Replica only...
Like in Japan, they made real Gundam RX78...hehehe...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Oh yes, the 1/1 Gundam but not the bootleg by China. Ha! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...