Friday, 27 February 2009

Saving Private Ryan


Front cover of DVD


Back cover of DVD

Another type of movie that I will watch during free time are military war movies. One which I particularly like and has added to my dvd collection is 'Saving Private Ryan'. This movie based on second world war was very realistic and the first part on invasion of Omaha beach had really taken war film to new height. The last part when everyone sacrificed for Ryan's survival was also very touching.

Marines were sitting ducking at Omaha beach...

3 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Will buy this DVD soon..Haha!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

This is one dvd that is worth collecting. I got mine from Garmaphone.

Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://systemmemory.info

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails