Tuesday 16 September 2008

My new digital camera


Pic of the camera take from net


Box of the camera


My camera and pouch

Terence had given a lobang to get this Cannon 8.0 mega pixels IXUS 80IS at a very affordable price. It very user friendly especially for amateurs like me. I'm using the default setting on and pics taken soon far had been very sharp and Terence even told me that macro shots are very clear. It was first put to test @ Mr K's house, so be sure to still tune for Mr K's collection. Cheers!

2 comments:

jeroprime said...

Congrates for the new DC. Can take more photo of your collection and post it here. So busy for this few days and got no time to update my blog.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

No problem! I'll be waiting for your next posting. I need to source for a memory card with bigger size now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...