Sunday 14 September 2008

Howe's Collection


Lot's of figurines on Dragonball Z


I saw the SD Gundams from Seed timeline. I especially like SD Strike Noir Gundam


Didn't quite know these. I guess that are some Pokemons


There's spiderman, Mickey mouse, One Piece, Bleach & TMNT


Guyver in the center with Masked Riders


More Masked Riders action figures


There's a bit of Transformers movie version


Mask Riders gasaphon


Some Gundam gasaphon plus 1/144 Gunpla. I like 'Desert Tiger' Andy Waltfeld version Murasame


Both Wendy and Howe are comic lovers. Howe likes Gundam 00 as well. Take a look @ his Gundam 00 gasaphon. There's also BB Sangokushi Gundam Liu Bei


If I have extra time, I'll definitely watch Saint Seiya

I have not blogged for two days and it's due to busy busy schedules last weekends like full month celebration, celebration for my son's first birthday and my buddy's wedding. I had to wake up pretty earlier on Saturday to attend the full month celebration of Ariel's little princess. Anton was there too, he was official photographer for this happy occasion.

Wendy's husband ~ Howe is my former colleague and I'm quite surprise that he also collect toys. Instead of taking photo of the baby, I indulged myself in taking photographs of Howe's collection. I 'll leave the little princess Ariel's photos to Anton. Hee! Hee!

6 comments:

ANTON C said...

I didn't know Howe belong to your toy gang! One more member huh?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Ha! Ha! The toy gang is expanding day by day!

jeroprime said...

You got so many friends who also collect toys, maybe can form a toy's collcetor club.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> jeroprime

Even since I started blogging, I have known more toy collector friends just like you bro! Cheers!

xoCIGARS.com said...

I am genuinely pleased to glance at this web log posts. Thank you. have you seen this toys's merchandise, its pretty amazing! I just bought mine at PIJ, it is so cool! http://bit.ly/saintseiya

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thank you for dropping by and I will check out the link for any good bargain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...