Thursday, 18 December 2008

Macross Chronicle 9


Cool Front cover


Like the Tomcat design of VF-0S


Except the upper arm a bit thin


The skull of Roy Foyer is classic


U.N Spacy transport vehicle


Vehicles in Macross series


Shin Kudo


In my opinion Shin is a compose dude


Mikhail "Michael/Michel" Blanc


Did he die?


Drawing of Macross Plus


Macross Revoltech


I got these!


Didn't have VF-1J Miria. Sad :C


Got these @ very good prices. Maybe are less popular.


Cover page for next month


Figurine of Clan Clang to be released

I have yet to collect issue 10 & 11 from Falcon's Hangar. Thought Macross Chronicle would end at issue 10 and was surprised that issue 11 was out. Maybe the sale is good and the magazine continues. Issue 8 features VF-0S with few main characters and Macross Revoltech.

5 comments:

  1. Michael lives in the hearts of Clan Clang forever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dennis,
    First of all, thanks for the awesome posting on Macross, it has been my favorite cartoon / aircraft design model since my schooling days.

    Just a quick question, I had a Yamato VF-0A with the Ghost Booster. I want to display it with a stand, but i couldn't find the stand anywhere...is there any stand out there that is built for this model?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ethan, many thanx for visiting my blog. As for your question, I have to see Yamato come with a display stand for their VF-0 apart the ones maned for VF-1. I'm not very sure if they are suitable for VF-0. Perhaps you could try alternative like those triangular acrylic stand that could be ordered from Hobbylink Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dennis for the quick reply. In fact I had the stand for the vf-1by Yamato. It doesn't fit the vf-0, just couldn't figure the reason why they made it that way :)

    Yeap will definitely go and find the triangle stand, will start from eBay :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete