Sunday, 8 June 2008

We 'r the 80's

How I wish I could turn back time and ask my daddy to buy me as many toys as possible. I would also promise to treasure every toys. Cos back in 80's there were so much fond memories where there were ample of creative toys and cartoons. Those were the days where I would rush home after school to catch my favourite cartoons and save up my allowance to buy toys like Transformers, Mask, Macross, He-man and many many more!

Well! If you were a kid in the 80's era where that was no handphone, computer and internet, life would be much simpler with activities like watching cartoons and playing toys as the most enjoyable past time.

My recollection of top cartoons would really be Transformers, GI Joe, Mask, Visionaries, He-man, Silver Hawk, Starcom, TMNT & Centurians! 80's cartoons ROCKS!

Here are so fantastic cartoon intro from the 80's...


If that is not enough, here are more...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails